1.Name? Simona Montanari
2. What is your Day job? I work in the supplier office of a chocolate factory.
3. Do you have a spouse children..pets? I have a Vespa-scooter lover tattoed husband named Davide, a gorgeous almost 2 years old girl named Guendalina "Gughi", and two spoiled dogs, Tony and Olivia.
4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? Yes, I have my personal blog: http://satrialesgirl.blogspot.com/, and, as DT member, I also regularly post on the Scrapbooking Club Café blog: http://scrapbookingclubcafe.blogspot.com/, the most amazing Italian scrapbooking community.
5. How long have you been scrapbooking? Since 2005, after a vacation in the USA: I came back home with more than $100 of Jolies Boutique embellies, patterned, some magazines and a brand new album ready to be filled :-).
6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts? Blogs, galleries, Flickr, magazines...
7. What is your "must-have" item on a layout (other than the necessities)? Chipboard letters and stitching.
8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique? Bright and colorful, with handmade embellies and stitching.
9. Can you describe your scrapping process? My scrapping process is a complete mess, LOL! Sometimes I start from the pic, sometimes from a sketch or from a patterned I'm in love with (I always spend a lot of time to select the patterned papers!). When I have on my desk all the supplies I need, I start to work on my project. I always have a plan in my mind, and I start to arrange all the supplies following that plan. Sometimes the final result is ok, sometimes is completely different from what I imagined :-)
10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.):
My blog: http://satrialesgirl.blogspot.com/My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/satrialesgirl/My gallery on Scrapbook.com: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php
e la 11? are your friends happy for this new job of yours?
yes, they are very happy. Some of them keep jumping and screaming "EVVAIIIIIIII" and Lara always ask me for signatures- she will sell them in the next years.